I Like That

I Like That
See, hear, taste, touch and inhale the wonders of the world.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Mark Your Calendar

I LIKE THAT Friday, August 26 is Women’s Equality Day! Two extraordinary events will be happening that day. Women will be celebrated and my essay How Detachment Changes Everything will be launched with other stories in the book titled:
 THE MOMENT I KNEW
            My story was chosen among a league of female authors from around the world to be published by Sugati Publications. I’m a storywriter and a storyteller. I began writing when I was twelve years old to help unravel my feelings about my place in this world. My book, THE LITTLE RED BOOK TEACHING ESL IN CHINA, was published in 2008. My husband, Frank, provided the sketches. My story, Cowboys and Indians, won second prize at the 2010 Powell River Writer’s Conference. Currently, I am seeking a publisher for my finished manuscript. For that accomplishment I will be using a pseudonym.
            My stories come from my life so far. I’ve become more mindful of the things going on around me and have published a number of stories on this blog, I LIKE THAT. I’ve included some links that might be of interest to you.
            I will continue to update you on the publication extravaganza planned for the launch of The Moment I Knew.
Reflections From Women Book Launch Information
The Little Red Book Teaching ESL in China

I am a Writer

I am a Traveller

I am a Sister



No comments:

Post a Comment