I Like That

I Like That
See, hear, taste, touch and inhale the wonders of the world.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"One Punch" Packs a Punch


One Punch, Lisa Ford, pg. 66 

Ms. Lisa Ford, one of the thirty authors of the book The Moment I Knew, let me know that the punch she received really hurt her. Her descriptive writing style put me in the vehicle with her and her son. I could feel the electrified tension between the two of them, then - Pow! She got hit in the arm. It took my breath away.

It was a shocking and deliberate incident. Her son’s action was the moment I knew I would have retaliated right then and there. However, Lisa’s gracious patience suppresses her immediate reaction to the punch. Later, her survival instinct kicked in and she remedied the situation in her own way.

“It only took one punch.”   Sugati Publications Rocks!

Sources: Hans Toby, fotosearch

No comments:

Post a Comment